Please note that if you have not been fully vaccinated at least 14 days before the event date, you will be required to undergo the Antigen Rapid Test (ART) at any of the approved test providers one day before the event date. Please bring alone the test result upon arrival.
The Barista Skill Workshop For Spark Connections
|Required Experience||All Level||Course Duration||3.0 to 3.5 hrs||Cost||$80 per pax||Class Size||4 to 6 pax|
This course is suitable for all coffee lovers. As a practical workshop, this class will cover everything that you need to know on pulling consistently great shots of espresso and mastering proper milk frothing techniques.
The class covers the following content:
- Espresso Preparation techniques – a skill-building session to produce the prefect espresso shots
- Espresso Extracting Training – adjustments to brewing parameters to achieve prefect espresso extraction
- Espresso Beverages – interpreting the coffee menu and identify different type of beans
- Milk Frothing Training – Learn about ideal milk temperature, apply proper positioning and milk frothing techniques and introduction to free-pouring
- Pour Analysis – A step-by-step guide to achieve respective coffee art design with review after each pour to identify areas of improvement