Where can you find organic coffee in Singapore?
If you love both organic food and coffee, why not try these 5 types of organic coffee from South America?
- PERU Cajamarca Cenfrocafe Organic Drip Coffee x 2
Description of taste: Sweet fruitiness and refreshing taste, with a balanced full-body.
- ETHIOPIA Sidamo Shilcho Cooperative Organic Drip Coffee x 2
Description of taste: Strong taste of lemons and oranges, obvious sweetness, mild, clean and balanced, with an aftertaste of vibrant and changing fruity sweetness.
- HONDURAS Marcala Organic Drip Coffee x 2
Description of taste: Filled with taste of apples and almond nuttiness, complex and full-bodied, a unique selection.
- GUATEMALA Acatenango Finca Santa Rita Organic Drip Coffee x 2
Description of taste: Mild notes of apple and tangy pomelo, juicy and rich taste, with an aftertaste of nuts and sweet caramel.
- EL SALVADOR Finca Andalucia Pacas Washed Organic Drip Coffee
Description of taste: strong lemon, tangerine, full sweetness, mild, clean and balanced, trailing fruity sweetness that is vibrant and changing.
Organic coffee is the high quality coffee that we are able to produce from the symbiotic relationship we have with Mother Nature.